Saturday, September 12, 2009

Granada, Andalucia : The Pilgrimage


For some people they get their traveling inspiration from movies, I get mine from book by Paulo Coelho. One of his book was describing the beauty of Andaluçia, and now I am here, looking the mountains by my own eyes. Then I was talking to myself, I probably moving here and spend most of my times wandering in places like these.
A moment of contemplation.

Walking the dog in the morning.

Smells of olive trees in the air.
Enjoying warmth of the sun.
Where everything is so beautiful.
This is what I called vacation.

[ I personally sense my vacation start here ]


Train from Barcelona - Granada (Renfe) : 35 €
Dinner : 27.5 € (for 3 persons)


keywords : Granada, Andaluçia, Andalusia, Spain, Europe, Eurotrip, backpacker, backpacking

No comments:

Your Fonts - Font Generator