Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bangkok : Shopping time !


It's such a bright day for go shopping, indeed.
Went to Chinatown, I saw things that I'd like to buy but I cannot buy those things compulsively since I was nearly broke at that moment. What a shame.
There's this very beautiful sandal with ethnic touch that I really.... REALLY want to buy, cost 125b but I have to buy for 6 pairs!
chatuchak marketChatuchak Market

My suggestion would be, bring at least 1000b to buy all those cute things as a shoptherapy in Bangkok. And spend another 1000b in Chatuchak market.
Both market in Chinatown and Chatuchak always getting busier (and they'd give you a better price) only on weekend.
Start very early in the morning, like 8-9am, prepared yourself well (breakfast, mineral water, etc) and always wearing a comfortable flat sandals.

How to get there :
MRT Kamphaeng Phet or BTS Mo Chit.
[ MRT Official Map always available for free in every station ]

I would've suggested to spend just 3 days in Bangkok, 5 days then I was getting bored already. Or maybe depends on what kinda activities that you're into.
At least spend 1 days for all the temples if could (Grand palace or Wat Arun- around the sunset time) then close the evening in Lumphini park (and the night market around, which start at 5pm until midnight).
Then having very late dinner with food street in Chinatown (Yaowaraj rd.)

thai food streetAloi kha ! (Delicious !)

Then if you're really into shopping then spend another 2 days in the market (or malls eg. Siam Paragon , MBK mall).
But make sure you have enough money to go home . . . * sighed *

No comments:

Your Fonts - Font Generator